Dr. Sanderson is a native Floridian who acquired his Bachelor's & Master's Degrees from the University of South Florida and his Ph.D. from the University of Florida.
He has been a Licensed Psychotherapist or Marriage & Family Therapist in both Texas & Florida. Moreover, Dr. Sanderson is a Nationally & Internationally Certified Professional Life Coach. He has been in private counseling practice since 1981.
Dr. Sanderson has been a Clinical Fellow of the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy [AAMFT].
Noted lecturer, motivational speaker, and workshop leader, Dr. Sanderson's areas of expertise in counseling are:
· Christian Counseling
· African-American Counseling
· Group Counseling
· Premarital/Engagement, Marriage/Couple & Family Counseling
Dr. Sanderson also does or has done:
· Forensic Work in Family Court Division
· Adult Mediation
· Psychosocial Evaluations for CPS, Court, & Custody Cases
· 1 Counseling & Coaching through the Internet at www.SecureVideo.com 2Intensives – an entire Therapy Program in two (2) days. 3Prepare/Enrich Program for Steady/Serious, Engaged, &/or Married (newly to seasoned) Couples.
· Dr. Sanderson also acts as a referring agent for counseling areas or concerns he does not have expertise in.